In Macedonia many people are heating their houses with wood. The "winter" has, after some warm spring days, made reentry and the city's chimneys fills the air with wood smell and fog again.
One evening in february, fire smoke entered in our apartment, and we discovered this burning chimney from the balcony. We dressed and went there to warn the residents of the house, but on arrival the fire department and neighbors, had already gotten there. So I could in good conscience set up the camera at our balcony. After about 15 minutes the fire department apparently won the battle, and the soot fire was extinguished, as well as everyones main concern.